What our Newman Student Center will provide:
- An every day home within walking distance where our community can gather, study, recreate, pray, and eat.
- A place that the many prodigal sons and daughters who are not currently practicing the faith can consistently and more anonymously find the Father of Mercies.
- More time and creativity to focus on encountering the "lost sheep" as we currently and unfortunately spend hours each week making reservations, setting up and breaking down, toting books, vestments, & food.
- Our own chapel where the Blessed Sacrament can be reserved permanently and daily adored.
- A confessional that doesn't require the students to receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation under a crape myrtle, a dingy closet, or in a public space around campus, as they currently must!